Extra Mild - This one is really mild and I have a sweet tooth so the drink becomes a bit bitter and it's good for the people with high sugar levels.
Mild - This one's fine, you still get a bit of sweetness. This one is for the people going on a diet
Average - This is the standard and what I like best because this brings out the real taste of the drinks
Intense - I've never tried this. I guess I'm a sweet tooth but not THAT much haha.
What I have tried but will feature next time is their snow ice. It's flavored shaved ice and you get to choose a flavor of the bursting bubbles i mentioned earlier to put as toppings for your snow ice which also has different flavors :)
Cobo Bubble Tea and Snow Ice
#96 Scout Gandia St., Tomas Morato, Quezon City, Philippines
+63 02 7365621
- Recto Ave, Cor. Morayta (Beside Yellow Cab)
- Time Square Food Court, GF Pacific Star Building, Makati
- Time Square Food Court, Chinese General Hospital, Manila
- South Park Highs, Alabang-Zapte Road, Las Pinas
- J Center Mall, Upper Ground Floor, AS Fortuna St., Mandaue City, Cebu